Billingswood Manor benefits from a team of qualified and dedicated healthcare professionals available 24 hours a day. Our senior residents can count on our experienced personnel for all their wellness and care needs.
Wellness and Care
Care plans and services
24 hour wellness and care accommodations in Ottawa
Here is some general information about our basic care plans and services.
Your accommodation includes:
- Medication dispensing and management
- Activities program, daily and weekly social events
- Influenza vaccines clinics, information and counseling sessions
- Monitoring and logging of vital signs, weight and glycemia
- Monitored response emergency call system
- 24 hour healthcare supports
- Night checks, as requested
- Assistance with bathing and grooming, as needed
- Four piece in-suite washroom with secured grab bars
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Balanced and nutritious meals
- Tray services as required, with approval of DOC
- Daily bedroom and bathroom refresh
- Provision of bed and bathroom linens
Your personal safety is our primary concern. Our fire system and practices are in compliance with the Ontario’s Fire Safety Code. Sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and alarms are located throughout the building and in all rooms. Fire plans are reviewed, drills are conducted and equipment is inspected monthly.
Each suite is equipped with a monitored emergency nurse call system. All ingress and egress doors are monitored in the evening and the main entrance is locked by a keypad for limited access.